VACANCY FOR ONE MARINE TECHNICIAN:
PERMANENT FULL-TIME INBOARD POSITION HERE AT PC MARINE & DIESEL
Pacific Coast Marine & Diesel are a long-established provider of a wide range of quality marine mechanical, electrical systems and services. Based in the beautiful coastal town of Whitianga in a new workshop, we have a varied range of work on launches, pleasure craft and commercial vessels.
Pacific Coast Marine was established in 2001 in Whitianga and retains four major Dealerships:
- Volvo Penta
- Suzuki Marine
- Honda Marine
Service and Sales Dealers for:
- Raymarine and Maxwell Winches.
MARINE TECHNICIAN ROLE
We are looking for a friendly and conscientious team player with a high standard of work, are accurate and systematic. You will be working in a supportive team with a job role that includes inboard servicing, maintenance, new installations and rebuilds of inboard marine engines with some travelling around the Coromandel Peninsula to our client’s vessels.
- We require a minimum of Trade Certified in a Mechanical Qualification eg: Marine Mechanics / Automotive Mechanics – petrol/diesel
- All applicants must have a current Drivers License and be able to drive a manual vehicle
- Training is available In-house and with our Dealerships
- Have a NZ Residency.
We can offer you:
- Ongoing training on leading brands
- A competitive wage
- The chance to live and work in a seaside paradise.
If you think your skill sets would suit this position, please fill out and send the application form below: