Purchase a quiet and economical Suzuki portable before 31 January 2024 and not only will you get the best 4-stroke outboard under $2K, you’ll also be in to WIN a quality adventure-ready Kimple boating package worth $15,989!
Prize package includes a Suzuki DF20AEL fitted to a Kimple Hunter 395 boat, and a Towrex trailer.
DF2.5S $1,119 SAVE $200
DF6AS $1,999 SAVE $300
Full Terms & Conditions Here:
Terms and Conditions
• Available only with the purchase of a new Suzuki DF2.5S or DF6AS from 01/10/23 – 31/01/24. Excludes demo units and all other promotion. Available at participating Suzuki dealers, while stock lasts.
• The Competition is promoted by Suzuki New Zealand Ltd, and affiliated companies.
• A participant in this competition is referred to as ‘entrant’ or ‘you’.
Entry and Eligibility
• The competition is open to all New Zealand residents with a current residential address in New Zealand, aged 18 years or older with a full New Zealand driver’s license.
• The competition closes on the 31st January 2024 at 11:59pm.
• Employees and immediate families of Suzuki New Zealand Ltd or affiliated companies are not eligible to enter the competition or receive any prize.
• Suzuki New Zealand Ltd and affiliated companies reserves the right at any time to not accept or to disqualify all the entries that are:
˃ Abusive, defamatory, or obscene
˃ Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
˃ In violation of any rights of another
˃ In violation of any law or regulation
˃ Otherwise offensive or inappropriate in Suzuki New Zealand Ltd’s opinion.
• Entrants can enter once only into the competition provided the entry meets the entry and qualification criteria.
• We accept no liability for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries that are not received for any reason, or any phone, line, network and/or any server technical failure involved in any communication related to the Competition.
Selection of the Winner
• The Prize Winner will be selected by random draw.
• To verify entry, the Prize Winner will be required to submit identification such as a Driver’s License, Passport or a form of addressed I.D.
• We reserve the right to select an alternate Prize Winner if we decide at our sole discretion that the Prize Winner or his, her or their entry does not comply with these terms and conditions.
• The Prize Winner will be contacted by email or phone within 3 (three) working days following the closing of the competition to notify the Prize Winner of his, her or their success. Suzuki New Zealand Ltd reserves the right to request that the winner provides proof of identity, age, and/or residency.
• Suzuki New Zealand Ltd will make three attempts to contact the winner within 3 (three) working days after the winner has been decided. If after the third attempt, a winner is not contactable then the relevant prize is forfeited and Suzuki New Zealand Ltd will select by panel an alternative winner. Suzuki New Zealand Ltd’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize includes;
˃ Kimple Hunter 395 NZD RRP $6,200
˃ Towrex Trailer 4.4M (registered) NZD RRP $3,790
˃ Suzuki DF20AEL (including battery) NZD RRP $5,999
˃ Total prize package is valued at NZD RRP $15,989
• The Prize Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and
use not specified herein as being provided, including, but not limited to meals, gratuities,
transport, incidentals, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned above. Any unused
portion of the Prize is forfeited.
• Any travel and expenses are the responsibility of the winner unless otherwise specified by the
competition terms and conditions.
• It is the Prize Winner’s responsibility to notify any change in contact details by notice in writing to:
email@example.com. We will not be liable for any failure to receive the prize.
• The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be converted into cash and may not be
used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
• Suzuki New Zealand Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary, suspend, extend or
terminate the promotion and/or prizes, or remove any entry at any time, for any reason including
(without limitation) if the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason including
as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud,
technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Suzuki New Zealand Ltd
that corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct
of this promotion.
• Suzuki New Zealand Ltd has no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or
destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Suzuki New Zealand Ltd assumes no
responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to
or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this
• To the extent permitted by law, neither Suzuki New Zealand Ltd nor any other person or party
associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered
(including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury
suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the promotion or with any prizes
• If a prize winner fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions, Suzuki New Zealand Ltd
will, in addition to any other rights it may have whether under these terms and conditions or at
law, be entitled to withhold the prize that may otherwise have been awarded to the winner.
• Each entrant warrants that his, her or their entry complies with the terms and conditions of this
Competition, and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights or any New Zealand
law and that the entrant has all necessary right, title and interest to give the license referred to in
these terms and conditions.
• By entering the Promotion, you consent to the Promotion Sponsor’s and it’s designees use of your
name, city of residence, photograph, video, voice, statement and image for any publicity and
advertising purposes, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity,
without additional notification, permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
• By entering the promotion, the entrant accepts that the personal information provided as part of the promotion could be transferred to and processed by Suzuki New Zealand Ltd for the purpose of administering the promotion and future promotional and publicity purposes. If the entrant does not provide the requested information, they will not be entered into the promotion.
• This Competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all issues and disputes that may arise in relation to this Competition or these terms and conditions. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts and agree that the New Zealand courts are a convenient forum in which to resolve any issue or dispute arising out of or in relation to this Competition.
• We reserve the right to alter, amend or supplement these terms and conditions from time to time at our absolute discretion. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you shall not hold us liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
• We alone will be the arbiters of any question of interpretation of these terms and conditions and any aspect of the Competition or its content. Our decision as to any matter arising out of or in connection with this Competition shall be final and conclusive.
• In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions we reserve the right to refuse entry to the Competition and/or disqualify the entrant in question from any further participation in the Competition, and/or disqualify any entry and our decision is final.
• If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to discontinue, modify or suspend the Competition.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Suzuki New Zealand Ltd nor its third party service providers engaged for the purposes of this Competition, will be liable to any person for any liability, loss, expenses or damage howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Competition and/or use or any use or non-use of the Prize, even if the party had advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such liability is expressly excluded.
• By entering this Competition, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Suzuki New Zealand Ltd, and their officers, agents, servants and employees from any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, liabilities and suits arising out of or attributable to your participation in the Competition, including (without limitation) any claim or allegation that your entry infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or constitutes an unlawful disclosure or misuse or misappropriation of another party’s confidential information. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition should be directed to The Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.